(Eccles. 11:9, Today's English Version)

"Young people enjoy your youth. Be happy while you are still young. Do what you want to do, and follow your heart's desire. But remember that God is going to judge you for what ever you do." (Eccles. 11:9, Today's English Version)

Friday, January 27, 2012

Balamban Adventure

A nice view of mount Manungal perfect setting for the broken hearts. To reminisce the past, I mean, somewhere in my past.hahehe....! To heal the broken wounds that left with  my dear beloved papart. What a wonderful world, only here at balamban Cebu.
I miss this place eating a sweet corn with my dear friend of mine "Rafael Carzano". Way back in April 2011 "Good friday" a holiday season and it's more fun to enjoy the life. To relax and feel the beauty of nature. Energized the mind and body with C2 green tea. Ohwh! I shall return! Balamban Central highway.


Over view to Mount Manungal Balamaban




Old Ancestral house of balamban Cebu 









Mountain Province of Balamban
"The Lonely Boy"


Balamban Bay "The Lonely Boy"

No comments:

Post a Comment